Southeastern Regional Alpaca Challenge
March 3 - 5, 2017 Two Shows, One Weekend
Sevierville Convention Center • Sevierville, TN
To make a donation for the 2017 Southern Select Silent Auction, please email Holly Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our 2017 silent auction donors
Southern Sunrise Alpacas - a basket with alpaca children's book, alpaca fiber item, stuffed animal alpaca (not made of alpaca), alpaca leggings, and other items. Value around $60 dollars
Jerae's Unity Alpacas - a long crocheted scarf valued at $50 plus a pair of NEAFP fawn gloves valued at $20.
Happy Tails Alpacas - Char's famous pound cake
Peruvian Link, CO - Knit Alpaca Product
EZid, LLC Animal Identification - $50 gift certificate for microchips and readers
Lardworks Glass & Fiber Studio - A certificate for a hand sculpted glass apaca pendant of your choice ($49).
Gore Trailers - Trailer Aid & Lug Wrench - each lot (2 lots)
The FaRanch at Forsyth - a basket with 2 yeti style cups, and snacks. The value is $50.00
Dancing Meadows Alpaca Farm - Handmade alpaca neck warmer and headband along with a skein of alpaca yarn.
New England Alpaca Fiber Pool, Inc. - Suri Lap Afghan (Knit with our latest Suri Alpaca blend yarn, our new lap blanket offers an intricate pattern with a soft and delicate touch. Warm enough for an extra layer on those chilly nights, yet lightweight so it can be packed up for on the go. Generous in size, it can be enjoyed by anyone in the family, great for a crib or baby blanket yet spreads out large enough for an adult to cozy up with on the couch. Makes a nice gift.
Retail value: $120
CAMELIDynamics - a package of online courses. It would be both courses currently available An Introduction to the Science of Behavior and Basic CAMELIDynamics, Catching and Haltering the CAMELIDynamics Way - Value $268
Blackberry Hill Alpacas - Alpaca purse and hat. Glass alpaca mug.
Gore Trailers - Trailer Aid & Lug Wrench ( 2 lots)
Dancing Meadows Alpaca Farm - One with DMF Honey products with a sampler of honey, hot honey chow chow, honey lip balms, soaps and lotions and of course a jar of salsa. Also a tea cup with home grown Lavendar tea and honey sticks.
That'll Do Farm -That'll Do Farm hives honey and bee pollen, handmade laundry soap, dryer balls and hand soap, alpaca toys for the kids, plus alpaca cookie cutters and alpaca headband.
Latin Collection - Assorted Socks
A great way to market your farm or farm products. All donors will be listed in the Showbook and a Thank You E-blast prior to the show.
- A great way to sponsor your local organization.
- All donations can be written off on taxes. You will receive an official letter of donation for your taxes to make the write off easier.
- You can take down some great deals by bidding!
To make a donation for the 2015 Southern Select Silent Auction, please email Holly Williams at email@example.com. We will need the following information.
- Description of Item you wish to donate.
- Your farm name, farm owners names and address.
- Cost of item donated for tax form purposes.
Can't make it to the show, but would like to a have a presence through a donation? Please mail your item to:
SEAA 2016 S.A.
C/O Holly Williams
106 Agape Drive
Blairsville, GA 30512
- Please include business cards or promotional items to be placed near your donation on the auction table.
- Must be shipped to arrive by Monday, Feb 29, 2016.
- A tax donation form will be mailed to you once we receive your donation item.
If attending show, please drop off your item at the silent auction table next to your items description sign up sheet. You will find your Tax donation letter under the sign up sheet, so don't forget to grab those.
SEAA FARM STORE INFORMATION:
Bring your alpaca items and sell them in the SEAA Farm Store. Any Farm Member can bring alpaca farm sales items to the show to be sold.
What you need to do:
- An inventory sheet with farm information and items listed.
- Tag all items with your farm name and price individually.
- Drop items off at the SEAA Farm Store, please hand directly to Debbie and review your inventory list together. Debbie will be responsible for displaying items.
SEAA receives 10% of the sale price.
Questions???? Contact - Debbie at 256-453-4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org